Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back to basics

Ok, I haven't posted for a few days, even my last post was originally written the other day! Boo to me!

I did not take any pics of my eats today, I am still getting use to the idea. I did buy a couple of small bowls, I was finding the ginormous bowls that we have here hold too much and I am always tempted to fill it too much! So I prefer small pretty bowls/plates! Unfortunately these bowls are a bit boring, just white, but have a nice clean look :)

I went on a huge bike ride with my nephew yesterday, which could have possibly been the longest I have been on my bike since I bought it 5-6 years ago! I still have the rubber nubs on the tires! I am hoping to get out and bike this spring summer!

I also have been thinking about running...I am not sure what my hold up is...I am now reading my running book from the running room. I am thinking of training for the Vegas half! First I will start training for a 10K as I am still doing P90X and do not want to over train! I think this time I will miss the group running! but I really want to get out there! I really enjoyed it and I think it will help me clear my mind.

That being said, I have been going through a bit of an internal struggle as to what I want to do with my life. I know I really have to wait until we move to BC and get settled before really seeing whats out there, but I am starting to think that I might not want to go back to an office setting, at least not full time! Although I absolutely love bookkeeping! I am thinking that I might be able to book keep part time and do something that is at least a bit physically demanding...I have to think more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment