Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's Eats

Well today was pretty laid back...Although both M and I slept in a lot! We didn't roll out of bed until 12:45!!! Too much sleep for sure! My first day at my attempt to follow my menu went well :)

Breakfast consisted of a Green Monster: 1 Banana, 4 Strawberries, 1Tbs Flax seed, 2 Tbs Hemp protein, 1/2 cup almond milk and 2 handfuls of spinach...YUM!


Lunch was pretty good too! I have a large salad of romaine lettuce, mushrooms, yellow pepper, tomato, avocado, fresh basil and a small amount of Kraft balsamic vinaigrette along with a mixture of sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic and basil on 2 sour dough flat crisps, Pretty good :) Will make this again!


Supper was pretty basic. About 2/3C Black beans heated in a frying pan with some Asian 5 spice sauce, then instead of the brown rice I had about 2/3 C of left over WW pasta with 2 Tbs spicy pasta sauce and a marinated cucumber and onion salad topped with some fresh tomato, pretty good


Because I woke up so late I started eating rather late in the day...So no dessert tonight, which I am OK with as I am not hungry and will be going to bed soon. Looking forward to tomorrows eats

No comments:

Post a Comment