Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sept 20 - 26 Menu

Here is this weeks Menu, I am surprised at how long it took to create, but I suppose if I want to eat healthy and have a plan I have to put in some time! Let me know if you would like any of the recipes. I used a lot from the PCRM and a few from just searching google. I will take pics as I go :) and hope it all goes well, but will update any struggles I meet...


Monday
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Crostini with roasted red peppers (on flat bread instead of baguette) with fresh salad.
Supper: Black beans, Brown rice and Cucumber and onion salad
Snack: Heated canned peaches sprinkled with walnuts

Tuesday
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Tomato spinach soup with toast spread with bean dip
Supper: Burritos with raw veggies
Snack: Popcorn

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts, and banana
Lunch: Mexican salad using left over burrito mix
Supper: Maple baked beans with potatoes and pea and onions.
Snack: Peanut butter and wheat thins

Thursday
Breakfast: Banana French toast with an orange
Lunch: Tomato spinach soup with flat bread and bean dip
Supper: Mushroom, onion and chick pea couscous with salad
Snack: ¼ C nuts and some dried fruit


Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal pancakes with an Orange
Lunch: Tomato soup with left over couscous
Supper: Pizza
Snack: popcorn

Saturday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts, and banana
Lunch: Sandwich with raw veggies
Supper: Black beans with salsa on Toast with a salad
Snack: Heated canned pears sprinkled with walnuts

Sunday
Left Over Day! Eat up anything left from previous week and prep for next week J

No comments:

Post a Comment