Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept 22/23 Eats

Ok So Wednesday for breakfast I Oatmeal, one of my favorite breakfasts! YUM! The mango was super juicy and YUM!


Lunch was pretty good, took my left over fajita fillings and added some lettuce and called it lunch, We had company therefore I was distracted and didn't take a pic...Boo I am still trying to make it habit!

Supper was simple but delicious! Baked potato, Maple baked beans along with peas and onions...Very YUM!

Today I tried a couple of new things, The banana french toast was surprisingly very good! I will definitely be having this again!

Lunch was same as Tuesday so no pic...but just as YUM! although my soup was a bit bland, so next time I will be spicing it a bit more

Super was good and fast to whip up! Fried up some mushrooms and onions and mixed it with couscous also added some peas and had raw veggies on the side.


Tonight I also had a snack, I don't have it every night but I do like having the option which is why I add them to my menu. Tonight I heated some canned pears added cinnamon and pecans and walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment