Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sept 21 Eats

Yesterday was a busy day! but got all my meals in! and was able to avoid temptation!

Breakfast was another Green Monster, Same as yesterday so no pic, only difference was I put in 1/2 nectarine along with yesterdays ingredients.

Lunch was Tomato soup, which I make a fine Tomato soup if I say so myself! LOL It was delicious! I also had a few pieces of crispy flat bread topped with hummus, Super Lunch, I will definitely have this again!

Supper was also very YUM! AND M even shared ad didn't add meat! It kinda turned out to be a burrito/fajita mix with refried beans, tuffuti sour cream, avocado, onion/mushroom/green, red, yellow pepper mix topped with the red pepper mix from Monday all on a WW pita...It was sooo good! I had 2! with carrot and kohlrabi sticks.

For snack I have some Walnuts (in the shell! having them this way reminds me of Christmas!) and some dried fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment