Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Settling In

Well, It looks like we are getting settled. This coming week we will get new phone numbers and start looking for work. I can really feel the need to meet some people and make some new friends!

I am still on the fence about the trailer living, so far I really like it. The space is a bit cramped but it is livable and so far only a few minimal maintenance items have showed up. I can see that there is a lot that I miss from being in the house/apartment. I suppose only time will tell...I am happy that I can talk about it to M and he understands and is pretty much on the same page :)

The kitchen kinda sucks...no counter space and the fridge is small so I have to watch the amount of food I buy and learn to just go grocery shopping more often, I think today I will spend some time making up a menu for the week so to keep me on track and help me to not buy too much and be less wasteful. I will do a separate post for the menu :)

I know that I have been absent for quite a while...I am hoping this new focus will keep me blogging as I really like sharing my adventures! So here is to a new start and fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment