Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy Day!

Well today started off a bit on an early foot! I was up at 730...It was another hot night and I had lots of trouble falling asleep which has been happening off and on for a few months now..Boo to little sleep!

Upon waking I prepped my usual #1 favorite, Oatmeal..YUM! then started going through the kitchen for any kitchen items that could go in the garage sale.


Then off tho the farm...

M and I attacked this pump house and painted a good 2 coats of white...If the weather is nice we will do touch ups and trim tomorrow....but I think that its suppose to rain all day! BOO! I will post an updated pic of the completed project :)

Around 3 we finished up and headed home to get ready for the garage sale...lots of stuff left to sell! I sure hope the rain holds off until Monday (or until the late evening)

The garage sale as a bit of a bust...not too many people showed, but we did sell a few items...

Tomorrow existed of more of the same, so I hope I will be able to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment