Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October is Here!

Well....Its been about a month of living in the trailer full time...The census is pretty much the same, We love BC and hopefully will work towards becoming residents :) Its so beautiful and although it sounds weird, it feels like home! That being said, I really do not like the trailer...There are multiple reasons that I wont get into...but for the most part I do not feel like this is home and I feel depressed like its sucking the life out of me...Its too small...I feel like there is not enough room for me to live. So again that being said, I am not sure how long we will be staying here, we didn't sign a contract, so we are just on a monthly basis. So its pretty much up to M...Once he is ready to go, we are going to am apartment :)

I have yet again been lacking in picture taking...Its weird I get all psyched up to take the pics and stuff...then I end up forgetting then I kind of think to myself maybe the reason I forget is that I am just not a blogger and maybe I should stop...But then I got a comment from an old friend that she is reading...**Here's to Jo** and it gives me new drive! Taking pics of my food also gets me more creative about what I eat and more thoughtful about what I am eating...not like today where I pretty much had PB sandwich for B L and S....Boo to poor choices!

I did P90X yoga the other day...WOW not very much room in here for that but I made it work!...I am going to make this at least a twice a week event! I felt awesome afterward! I am also continuing the weekly group run which I really love. The group is small so far, but we are getting some new people every week!

I have sent my resume out to a few different places, I am hoping for a call either later this week or early next week...I have been researching the school options as well and was happy to see that there is a community college that offers a bookkeeping course. Once I am settled at my job I will definitely signing up! In Edmonton the only credentials I could get that I could find were my accounting designation which I was never interested in...I love bookkeeping and want to pursue that! I hope to take some tax prep classes too if I can find some that are offered...then I can explore opening my own business! YAY!

M has been researching a bunch of positive self motivation audios so we have been listening to the audios which are fun and very motivating! So we will see where that takes us! :)

Well Here are a few pics that I took on our trip! The ferry ride was awesome!

Here is Sept 24's super....Yup I resurrected Pizza Friday! YAY! This was awesome! I had some canned artichoke hearts and roasted peppers along with a bunch of other veggies! I also tried some vegan gourmet cheese...Not too impressed...I think I will not purchase that kind again, but will still try others!



Here is the salad I had after the yoga session...It was awesome! I love throwing a bunch of veggies on a bowl topping it off with some nuts and seeds and chowing down! YUMMERS!
Here a pigeon was having some dinner...if you look close, you will see that he was eating a star fish...Don't ask how he got the first 3 arms in...but man he had a hard time fitting in the last 2 LOL


This is what I saw on my way home on the ferry...It was beautiful. I love taking the ferry! the fresh air was awesome! On our last day on the island we walked on a trail around Nanaimo it was great and also saw some people crabbing...It looked fun! I have not yet decided if I will still fish or not. I will just take it one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment