Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog Focus

Well...What can I say I sure do fall short an keeping up with my blogging!!!

But I yet again have new focus and think this time it will stick! at least for the next 90 days or so! I am currently researching and planning my meals for the next 90 days in preparation of starting and completing the P90X lean program.

I have been having a real difficult problem finding others who are vegan, did or are doing the program AND posted their meal plans...I found lots of people who did the program, but they all brushed over what they ate and when. Its very frustrating for those who don't really have the time to sit and research or have the funds to join the website and have someone else make the plan for you.

So I will post mine :) I am rereading the nutritional booklet, and will make out a meal plan following the suggested nutritional plan as closely as possible (I know I will be over in my carbs as most vegan proteins are also carbs) but I will give it my best effort and let you know how it works out!

I am planning to start Nov 8 so I have about 2 weeks to figure things out then its start time and Oh am I ready to Bring IT!!!

I have yet to measure myself, but I have decided to start as a Level I even though my calculations say I am level II, I just think it is too much for me and with not following the plan exactly I will be bringing additional calories in. I really think this will work...and hey if it doesn't I have the power to change it :)

I am hoping to get the fit test done on the Saturday or Sunday before, so I will be completely prepared!

Along with my meal plan I will also take pics :) Although I do wish that blogger had a better add picture function...

For the most part this segment of my Blog is for the people who like me have been having a terrible time looking for a vegan meal plan for P90X...So I am back to researching and will be here for Nov 8 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment